- Savannah Kittens For Sale
- F3 Savannah Kittens For Sale
- F6 Savannah kittens for sale
- Upcoming Savannah Kitten Litters
- Young Adults Available
- Questions & Answers
- Cat Facts
- Shipping a Savannah kitten
- About Savannahs
- About Servals
- Savannah Cat Queens
- Savannah Cat Studs
- Savannah Kittens care
- Myths about Savannahs
- Savannah Kittens from the Past
- Kitten Application
- Savannah Kittens For Sale Videos
- Savannah Kitten Testimonials
- Breeder Friends
- Savannah Kitten Memorials
- Walking Jackets for Cats!
Powered By: Crafty Syntax
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Connie and second Mommy to all our savannah cats and Savannah kittens. I started Amanukatz years ago and have been having a blast with it. I know each one of my savannah cats as well as I know my own children. Each has their own personality and corks. Please see my savannah kitten page for current Savannah Kittens Available I have available
Savannah kittens offered by AmanuKatz are well socialized and hand raised. Your new savannah kitten will come with a full heath guarentee. Each savannah kitten is well played with by children and used to people. Our F1 Savannah queens are kept in the house with us and part of our family.
Now, a little about me and my views. I have many people who think my savannah kittens are high priced and I am making a boat load of money. Let me enlighten you a little on the costs of owning F1 savannahs. Each one of my savannah are fed the highest quality of food money can buy. On average each girl eats approximately $8.00 to$10.00 a day in food. If you figure that up it's more than my horse eats in food a month. Now multiply that times 11 cats. Really? Where is the boat? I do not breed savannah kittens to "make money" I breed them because I love them and the breed is so fascinating to me. Now lets add the cost of the Vet, the litter, the endless hours spent with kittens and Mom's and breeding and and and. Have we seen the boat yet?
My next issue is someone emails me wanting a breeding cat so they can start breeding. They ask me for an F2 or F3 male. That certainly tells me they have NOT done their homework. It saddens me to think everyone wants to jump in for the money without knowing anything about the breed. I don't want my savannah kittens sold just so someone can make money. Please, if you want a breeding kitten from me, at least do your research before you buy something you can not use. Or ASK ME, I am more than willing to help you. I suggest everyone get a savannah and make sure it is the breed you want. Make sure you get along well with the breed. Don't email me and ask for a $900.00 F2. It's simply not going to happen. I really don't know any reputable breeder that could afford to sell F1, F2 or even F3 kittens for $900.00. We would like to be able to get our food money back at least. After reading this I hope you understand my feelings and how connected I am to my Savannah Cats. These are my pride and joy and I am very picky where they go. Let me say again, please email me if you have any questions or call me. I am always here.
Some of our Cats:
- F1 Story is the bad girl of the bunch and we love her truly.
- F1 Ocee is a much calmer and more of a people girl.
- F1 Legend is the newest, yet largest of the ladies. She will have some real beauties!
- F4 Henry is the king of the entire place. Is is a rare F4 and feels he should be allowed to do as he likes. He pretty much does too.
- Jovi, the second guy here has the greatest personality of any male cat. He is so kicked back and enjoys life.
- Anakin is a Serengeti. He is simply a charmer of both people and the girls.
- Dracula is the shy boy who thinks he can tell the girls what to do, but we all know that's only possible at certain times for all the good it does him, he is the mascot of the croud.
They are all our babies and we will be offering their kittens for sale soon.
- Want to buy a cheap Savannah Kitten?
- Story and her Strong Will Again
- The Queen has Regained Her Throne! **Funny**
- Want to Buy "Cheap" Savannah Kittens
- Don't Throw your Savannah Cat Away
- What does Closed Cattery Mean?
- Where has the Time Gone? My F2 Savannah Kittens
- You silly Savannah Kitten!
- Why we can no Longer Accept Paymets
- So You Want to Breed Savannahs?