- Savannah Kittens For Sale
- F3 Savannah Kittens For Sale
- F6 Savannah kittens for sale
- Upcoming Savannah Kitten Litters
- Young Adults Available
- Questions & Answers
- Cat Facts
- Shipping a Savannah kitten
- About Savannahs
- About Servals
- Savannah Cat Queens
- Savannah Cat Studs
- Savannah Kittens care
- Myths about Savannahs
- Savannah Kittens from the Past
- Kitten Application
- Savannah Kittens For Sale Videos
- Savannah Kitten Testimonials
- Breeder Friends
- Savannah Kitten Memorials
- Walking Jackets for Cats!
Powered By: Crafty Syntax
Where has the Time Gone? My F2 Savannah Kittens
Oh gees, where do I start? We are now at 9 weeks and soon it will be time for the savannah kittens to go to their new homes. We are at the point where I walk into the kitten room for a minute to check their water and food and before I know it 2 or 3 hours have passed.
I sit on the floor and I have 6 little kittens running all over me. They climb on me and pull my hair and bite my toes. They seem to forget all their other toys are in the room. I become a human cat tree. Harvey of course goes for my socks. Kimberly's kitten has now learned he can climb up my leg on the inside of my jeans haha He gets in there and spits at anyone who passes by him.
My girls run around me so fast and grab anything I happen to move. They love to roll over and get their belly rubbed. They never seem to want to kick me with their back feet which is unusual. I think they like the belly scratch too much.
Special kitty doesn't care what anyone does as long as he is sitting in my lap. I can hold him like a little baby and when I give him kisses he licks my nose. It's just so cute. The clown is the clown, always picking on someone. Such a stinker boy, I just love him to death.
I know the time with them is getting short. I know they will have to step out into their new world. This is the moment I wait for, to see happy families get their new kittens. But it is bitter sweet as I never forget a kitten. Each kitten has always done something I will always remember. I wonder what they are thinking. Of course I know they will be leaving but to them it is just another day with their human mommy and play time. I always get an empty feeling when the kittens leave. Luckily I have another litter that will move into their place and that helps.
So this is my life with my Savannah Kittens. Many happy giggle times and many sad times. Both of which I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
- Want to buy a cheap Savannah Kitten?
- Story and her Strong Will Again
- The Queen has Regained Her Throne! **Funny**
- Want to Buy "Cheap" Savannah Kittens
- Don't Throw your Savannah Cat Away
- What does Closed Cattery Mean?
- Where has the Time Gone? My F2 Savannah Kittens
- You silly Savannah Kitten!
- Why we can no Longer Accept Paymets
- So You Want to Breed Savannahs?